New Recipe - Hazelnut cacao balls
These delicious little treats are perfect for after a meal as a healthy dessert. You can make them as big or as small as you like, however you prefer. I like to make them smaller and have a couple if I feel like it!
Serves makes around 9 balls
· 3/4 cup of ground hazelnuts
· 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil (use MCT if preferred)
· 2 dessert spoons of brown rice syrup (add a little more if more sweetness is required)
· 1 dessert spoon of cacao
· Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well
· Roll the mix into 20 pence size balls
· As with all the nut ball mixes it should be sticky with the coconut oil and rice syrup and your hands will get sticky!
· If you need to add a dash of water do but see how the consistency is before as you don’t want them too wet.
· Pop the balls into a container and store in the fridge. These are delicious cool after around 20 mins. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
· Enjoy! :-)